- Automatic and manual coordinate measuring machines up to X 32”, Y 22”, Z 18”.
- Grade 2 (A+) references standards maintained in duplicate.
- Electronic gaging to +/- 0.00001”.
- Full assortment of traditional QC tools.
COMPUTER CONTROLLED MACHINE TOOLS
- 8 Vertical machining centers (VMC) max. capacity X 50”, Y 20”, Z 25”
- 4 Horizontal machining centers (4-axis HMC) automatic multi-pallet changers, 25” cube working envelope
- 3 Mill Turning centers up to 12” swing (3 & 4-axis CNC LATHE) 2-5/8” bar feed capacity with quick-change tooling
- 4 Turning centers up to 15” swing (CNC LATHE) and 2” bar capacity with bar feeders
- 5 Programmable horizontal / vertical indexers (integrated as 4th axis on VMC’s)
- Hardinge super precision lathes with SWI linear read outs
- Hardinge DSM 59 second operation turret lathe
- Bridgeport mills with digital readouts and all accessories
- Le Blond engine lathes with linear readouts and misc. accessories. Max swing: 19” max length: 48 inches
- Surface grinders to 10” x 20” capacity.
- Federal Machine sheet metal shear; Di_Arco notchers & brake, Sterling spot welder.
- Power saws and cut off machines to 12” X 12” inch capacity.
MISCELLANEOUS AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
Tig welder, standard and micro gas welding systems, brazing and soldering equipment, thermal plastic bender, standard and micro abrasive finishing machines, sand and glass beaders, vibratory finishers (tumblers), misc. sanders and buffers, ultrasonic cleaners, ovens, high and low vacuum pumps, arbor presses, thread rolling heads, electronic balances, hardness tester, optical comparators, micro / macro scopes, re-tapers, indexers, drill presses and misc. shop equipment. Compressors, fork lift trucks, etc.
PROCESS AND CONTROL EQUIPMENT
- Autodesk Inventor (3D) & AutoCAD CAD software with wide format color plotter.
- Computerized calibration and process control systems.
- Fully networked computer system including offices, CMM and machine tools.
- Smart Cam programming system.
- E2 Shop Management Software.